The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am petitioning for the Removal of the Ignis Wraith from All Dojo's reasearch!

(PSN)Hallowed_Shrine

1 hour ago, --SA--Demmodor said:

- You cannot derank in clans (anymore)

- You can only receive ascension endo once

So the Exp is lost and the game keeps your rank? How will the UI show that?

-1000/9000 to next rank?

Don't tell me, tell DE how should the loss of a research impact a clan.

Also.

Make no mistake, there are users outthere that used a featured position to give the bp away to boost the recruitment to the clan, a fake charity if you wish and they made this even go outside the featured position, a "perpetual" giveaway to be exact.
If the research didn't exist, having bps would be a problem, the fake charity wouldn't exist and that means the clan would likely have less users, because they had one less tactic to use.

If you remove the research, clans that depend on that fake charity or fake 100% claims would no longer have that tool, clans would struggle.

Small Note:

I used the word perpetual, but in reality what i meant was a temporary giveaway that is mentioned as perpetual, once the giveaway ends all traces of it on discord for it are removed so that users are unable to track down exactly what clan........mislead users.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

As someone who actually has Excalibur Prime, I feel I can authoritatively state that OP is mistaken.

Warframe's international release had a founder pack that, from tiers 2 and upward, would grant Excalibur Prime. Once the original Founder's program ended, this item (and several others) were rendered permanently unavailable.

Roughly two years after this happened, DE announced that a version of Warframe would be produced for publishing specifically in mainland China (IIRC due to laws there preventing international versions of online games originating outside of China from being played within it), and this version would have its own Founders packs that were tied specifically to that version of the game.

These Packs would include Excalibur Umbra Prime, which is distinct from both Excalibur Umbra and Excalibur Prime (It has the appearance of the former, but the stats and abilities of the latter). It should be noted that Excalibur Umbra Prime came out quite a while before the Sacrifice quest was added to the game.

Much Appreciated.

Clearity at last!

I was totally getting confused there for a sec.

Thanks again tenno, i'd much rather take the word of one who has...

6 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

-1000/9000 to next rank?

Also.

Make no mistake, there are users outthere that used a featured position to give the bp away to boost the recruitment to the clan, a fake charity if you wish and they made this even go outside the featured position, a "perpetual" giveaway to be exact.
If the research didn't exist, having bps would be a problem, the fake charity wouldn't exist and that means the clan would likely have less users, because they had one less tactic to use.

If you remove the research, clans that depend on that fake charity or fake 100% claims would no longer have that tool, clans would struggle.

Small Note:

I used the word perpetual, but in reality what i meant was a temporary giveaway that is mentioned as perpetual, once the giveaway ends all traces of it on discord for it are removed so that users are unable to track down exactly what clan........mislead users.

Thank you,

I believe this to be accurate statement.

Appreciate the feedback!

2 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

If you had participated and ranked in those events your clan would have the trophies. 

Am I missing something?

In fairness, the join date only applies to the forums and not to the game itself. Also there was a PSN update where ALL player and clan stats were wiped clean. So if this is a case of "had it but it's gone" I would suggest that the OP submit a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com/ because they are capable of verifying it and fixing it.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

China did not ever receive Excal Prime, they got Excal Umbra Prime

That's true... sorta.
Chinese players got offered Excal Prime as Prime at one point without DE's knowledge (Forum meltdown ensued) and the switch to a subsequent alternative is actually how Umbra came to be. 

Long story short, they never got it— But it did get offered for a short time without DE's knowledge.

4 hours ago, Kamachi said:

Yeah... how dare people who have been playing for longer have things that newer people cannot get. They ought to just give everybody everything the moment an account is created. 🙄

that's not how the clans got it, you needed to be in the top ten for your clan rank during an old event. My clan was around that time and we don't have it, though I have about 100 bps from a member that got them before leaving his old clan.

The problem is they allow people to scam newbies by selling them to them for plat, and DE keeps introducing it in other ways.

5 hours ago, PerishedFraud said:

Don't get me wrong. If it was something more impactful I would've agreed with you, but this isn't it.

Isn't it ?

It's the Most Used Weapon for 4 Years Straight....

Sounds pretty Impactful to me... 👀

4 hours ago, Kamachi said:

Yeah... how dare people who have been playing for longer have things that newer people cannot get. They ought to just give everybody everything the moment an account is created. 🙄

Exactly... Finally someone Who Understands... ♥️ !!!

4 hours ago, Karasokami said:

Don't really see the problem. The BP is obtainable outside of Clan research and I never see a Clan thinking they are superior because they have it, quite the opposite actually.

Got mine from a guy in region chat that was giving away like 500BPs to newbies simply because why not. This is just complaining about a nonexistent problem IMO.

The Ignis is not that good a weapon anyway so who cares

That's a Good Point... However, one could also make the argument that if this Thing is so abundant... Why not just make it Official and give everyone the Lab Recipe ? 

I mean... It's everywhere so it's not a big deal right ?

8 hours ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

I am petitioning for the removal of the Ignis Wraith from all dojo reasearch & accross all platforms!  Not a Joke.

I feel this gives older Clans an unfair advatage not only when recruiting, but to all newer clans who will now never recieve that Clan experience. As it is now new clans are considder lesser than their tenno counterparts with the Ignis Wraith. I'm honeslty suprised DE let this happen at all, I have a ton to say about this but choosen to keep it simple; and just say that, IF ALL CLANS CANNOT HAVE THE (Ignis Wraith) RESEARCH - NO CLAN SHOULD OWN THE BLUE PRINT/ RESEARCH.

Were you affraid people would stop playing if you made all clans equal? 

Ignis wraith is too op.

but mate go to trade chat and ask wtb Ignis wraith, last time I did that I got 8 messages from sellers.

i got mine for free from a leader of a clan I used to be in.

this is like saying “if I don’t have it, nobody will have it!”

7 hours ago, Karasokami said:

Don't really see the problem. The BP is obtainable outside of Clan research and I never see a Clan thinking they are superior because they have it, quite the opposite actually.

Got mine from a guy in region chat that was giving away like 500BPs to newbies simply because why not. This is just complaining about a nonexistent problem IMO.

The Ignis is not that good a weapon anyway so who cares

If you think it’s not a good weapon your doing something very wrong.

1. Brilliant Ammo economy.

2. Can guarantee inflicting a status.

3, dumb punch through, I can hide in a room then just shoot through the walls,

4. If used with the right build, dumb, absolutely dumb damage. 
5. If paired with Harrow, can 1 shot nearly everything in sp, excluding those acolytes.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

The ones I'd like to see most are the, Trophies the Clans got for Assisting other clans with mission/ raids/ darksectors n' such.

For I could longer see them on my original account either, granted it's been over two year since ive loged onto it.

OMG! Yea, where's my trophy for being a de facto winner of the Dark Sectors? We got erased off the rails and have nothing to show for it. Should at least have a small winner description when viewing each node!

In all seriousness, a weapon that can be bought with credits should be non tradable, or just given to everyone for free. The way it's implemented now creates both a positive and toxic use of this benefit.

Although at this point removing it from dojos might actually be a good idea too. Since there's three ways to get the weapon now it should be fine.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

So, we do not need it to be availible within Clans?

I'd let them keep it. I know how much Defection missions they had to run to earn that. Let them keep their bragging rights on this.

Point is there's several other ways to obtain so some older clans being able to give out bp's is no big deal any more.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine said:

The ones I'd like to see most are the, Trophies

To be fair, i wish there were orbiter decoration versions of clan trophies even if these were exactly the same model used for clans but scaled down to fit our landcrafts. If it could be retroactive for all players who were eligible for them back in the actual event it would be much better, especially keeping in mind how intense was the competition back when trophies were tied to leaderboards. 

Il y a 14 heures, (PSN)Hallowed_Shrine a dit :

Just because you disagree doesnt make is petty or entitled.

Are you saying all your ideas MORE important, or BETTER than mine, because that would be, Petty & Entitled? 

More important I wouldn't say so but better, yeah..  no doubt.

Half your statement make no sense and you clearly have wrong informations on many subjects, for instance you don't actually know what Excalibur Prime is.

I don't think the reason why people don't join your clan is the Ignis Wraith...

Besides it's easy to get outside of clans for anybody, literally right now as we speak it is available in the current event of the game and it's cheap.

The only reason I would agree with this is because it gives clan mastery. If DE removed the mastery points clans get from the wraith(and some of the obsolete orokin lab research) I wouldn't mind clans being able to keep their instant access. It's not like non clan/event players are forced to trade to get the weapon now that it has been brought to the relays. Yeah, ideally you'd give it to everyone or no one, but in this case it's not a big deal. 

The clan mastery points for the weapon need to go tho.

OP, the research is not a requirement for clans to get recruits.

Many alliances on PC lie about the state of research upon recruiting and they don't have the research to begin with.

If you're thinking "ofcourse they lie, because it's required for them to recruit above others"

No, the black paper clan, which is the clan i'm in, we don't even disclose research %, we give no clan link when recruiting and we are at full capacity, so research is not a requirement to gather players and you will indeed find better quality clan members if you do not reveal research at all.

16 hours ago, KIREEK said:

-1000/9000 to next rank?

Also.

Small Note:

The UI will just count all the exp needed for the next rank

It doesnt do anything weird at all

A bit like when you lost all your railjack intrinsic exp with the corpus railjack update

15 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

that's not how the clans got it, you needed to be in the top ten for your clan rank during an old event. My clan was around that time and we don't have it, though I have about 100 bps from a member that got them before leaving his old clan.

The problem is they allow people to scam newbies by selling them to them for plat, and DE keeps introducing it in other ways.

Wasnt it top 100?

3 hours ago, KIREEK said:

OP, the research is not a requirement for clans to get recruits.

Many alliances on PC lie about the state of research upon recruiting and they don't have the research to begin with.

If you're thinking "ofcourse they lie, because it's required for them to recruit above others"

No, the black paper clan, which is the clan i'm in, we don't even disclose research %, we give no clan link when recruiting and we are at full capacity, so research is not a requirement to gather players and you will indeed find better quality clan members if you do not reveal research at all.

For people not in a clan with the bp they cant see the ignis wraith pop up in the research, it says 214/214 instead of 215/215

When someone not in a clan with the bp sees a clan with the bp it says 215/214

To echo the sentiment of the topic; no.  And this isn't said as someone who stands to lose something. 

The weapon is obtainable from other locations and other players.  From my point of view, the only unfair advantage present is the clan xp associated to the item.  I'd like to see it removed or balanced out to other clans gaining that same amount of xp at the start. 

On the subject of missed xp due to limited time rewards, I'd like to see either the Dono get their own Simulacrum for players to replay old events or just give accounts the missing xp right off the bat to compensate.  Granted there isn't a lot of missed xp but its a decent gesture st least. 

Archived